Xiaomi launches Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India today i.e. on May 10, 2017 and is already sold out on major e-commerce sites in India. The launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was the most awaited one in Indian subcontinent which could be corroborated from the fact that the major e-commerce sites like Flipkart find them out of stock within few minutes of its launch in India here on Wednesday. It went on sale on sites like Flipkart which sold the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 like hot cakes within minutes. Astonished by the whopping sales, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 undoubtedly is taking the Indian market by storm post its launch today.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Price in India
Talking about its price, it delivers much more than what it costs owing to the competent prices in India that it is launched and offered at. The prices vary with the model one picks up like 2GB, 3GB and 4GB in the market.
- 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storgae variant of Redmi Note 4 by Xiaomi is priced at INR 9,999 in India
- 3GB variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available at INR 10,999 in India with same internal storage
- 4GB Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India with 64 GB internal, can be bought at INR 12,999
Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launched in India
Here’s a list of salient features of what your favourite smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has got. Take a look :
- 5.5″ fHD display rules the scene
- Mi Redmi Note 4 uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Variants in 2,3 and 4 GB variants are also available
- 32 and 64 GB internal storage space available
- Operating System used is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- LED flash in 13 MP rear camera
- Mi Note 4 Front camera is of 5 megapixels
- Camera with PDAF (phase detection auto-focus)
- Fingerprint sensors available with good battery life
- Initially launched in China with MediaTek deca-core processor
- Dual Sim setup available for Mi Note 4.
- 85 degrees wide angle setup available for wide selfie
- Increased options of connectivity like Infrared, Glonass, micro-USB etc.
- 4100 mAh strong Li-Polymer Battery installed & many more….
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Deals to die for in India !
Going headstrong in selling the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India like hot pancakes, Flipkart has left no stone un-turned to showcase and lure a customer when he logs in with deals worth dying for in India. Here are the details about what one is offered online if one wishes to purchase the most sought after Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India.
- Upto 17% off in total if one buys tampered lass and phone cover along at one go
- EMI options available on monthly basis at just INR 480 per month
- Upto 5% off and cashback available on Axis bank credit cards
- 3 days sure shot delivery at your doorstep period
- 1 year warranty for mobile available
- 6 months’ warranty for accessories associated with the mobile available too
- Replacement policy within 10 days of purchase available
- Cash on delivery option available for consumers
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Detailed Specifications
Here’s what all one gets as a package in buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India.
- USB cable wire
- Handset of course
- SIM Tray remover pin
- Warranty card
- Mi Note 4 User guide manual
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution available
- Expandable 128 B memory available
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, reviews
The reviews are amazing and how they would not be. One can see “OUT OF STOCK” notification which may be quite disappointing for many but if we see with the perception of “glass half full” i.e. more towards the optimistic side. The deals have driven people insane to simply “click” on the buy button the moment they see Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 on their screens. Here’s what all adjectives one would find in the praise of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India post its launch.
- Best in class phone
- Mi Note 4 is a budget smartphone
- Value for money
- Good investment & many more….
The smartest company, Xiaomi begin the title of second largest smartphone company in Indian subcontinent within the first quarters of 2017, Redmi Note 4’s launch is soon going to justify the title because we know what they have “Nothing but the best”.