Yuvraj Singh Launches his Clothing Brand “YWC” & Will Open a Flagship Store in Chandigarh

Noted cricketer Yuvraj Singh who belongs to the beautiful city of Chandigarh just launched his own clothing line by the brand name YWC. Yuvraj Singh is eyeing his fashion brand YWC to be a 100 Crore company in coming 3 years. The brand YWC will focus on athletic & sports inspired wear for men, women as well as kids. Yuvraj disclosed that 70% focus would be on men’s wear and the rest 30% for woman and kids wear.

YWC Fashion was launched through a fashion show in Mumbai which was attended by noted cricketers and Bollywood stars including Amitabh Bacchan & Deepika Padukone.

YWC Fashion comes out of Yuvraj’s venture YouWeCan. Yuvraj has already invested in a few startups in the recent past and has now come up with his own venture in the fashion industry. Clothing is a lucrative business and many stars like Virat Kohli, Deepika Padukone, Hrithik Roshan & Salman Khan have their own clothing brands. Joining the league Yuvraj said that YWC Fashion would sell specially designed clothes through a established network of online & offline partners. He added that the YWC clothes are available on Myntra.com. Apart from Myntra, YWC branded clothes would also be available on over 20 other e-commerce websites. 

ywc-fashion

Yuvraj also stated that flagships stores would soon come up in some cities and that he wanted to open a WYC flagship store in Chandigarh, which is his hometown. YWC Fashion has come up after a lot of research and groundwork. Shantanu and Nikhil, Yuvraj’s friends are the designing partners for WYC Fashion.

Yuvraj’s new venture “YWC Fashion” has got immense support from his fellow cricketers and Bollywood stars. We, here at Chandigarh Metro congratulate Yuvraj Singh and wish him success for his new venture.

Comments

Ajay Deep

Ajay Deep is a young enthusiast who Loves Chandigarh and is always eager to make this beautiful city even more beautiful. A Mechanical Engineer By Chance and Working in an IT MNC by Choice. A Writer, Photographer and a Budding Entrepreneur. A Designer, Developer and Digital Marketing Expert. In brief : A Jack of All Trades and Master of Few :) You may reach Ajay Deep at ajay@chandigarhmetro.com