Ajay Deep is the founder & CEO of Chandigarh Metro. Apart from touching lives of Chandigarh residents by keeping them updated with everything happening in the city, Ajay Deep has helped many small businesses grow their revenue with his Digital Marketing expertise.
Recognized as one of the Top Bloggers in Chandigarh by IndiBlogger, Ajay Deep loves to write valuable and informational content that relates to his audience.
A writer, public speaker and motivational leader; a designer, developer and internet marketing expert; a business analyst, researcher and a photographer; Ajay Deep defines himself a ‘Jack of all Trades and Master of few’.
My Early Life: Ajay Deep
I was born on the 21st of April in 19-eighties at Patiala, the royal town of Punjab. Having spent the first 3 years of my life in Shimla, known as the queen of hills, I grew up in the beautiful city of Chandigarh. I used to travel in red light ambassadors with escort gypsies right from my birth as my dad was a Class I officer in Himachal Pradesh government and I guess this was the starting of my dream to achieve something BIG in life.
Entrepreneurship was something that fascinated me from my school time but as you know that growing up in a family that gives more importance to job than business has its own side-effects. A bit crazy to stand on my own feet as early as possible landed me in part time jobs in 11th Standard. Part time jobs while studying is still not popular here in India but I was lucky enough to enter the event management industry.
Ajay Deep: Corporate Timeline
- Started my working career from Event Management.
- Worked as a Venue Head for ICL (Indian Cricket League) at Panchkula.
- Screened candidates and took auditions for MTV SplitzVilla at New Delhi.
- Worked as Team Leader handling a team of 400+ volunteers for Cyclothon Event in Chandigarh.
- Worked with Wizcraft International as event co-ordinator for ‘Idea Rocks India’ musical shows.
- Worked as Process Trainer with Reliance Communications Limited, Chandigarh.
- Worked as Acting Brand Manager at SIEC Education Pvt. Ltd, Chandigarh.
- Joined Authorgen Technologies Limited (WizIQ.com) as Technical Support Engineer.
- Served SoftProdigy Solutions Pvt. Ltd. as a content writer in Mohali.
- Worked as a content writer cum business analyst with AblySoft Pvt. Ltd. at Mohali.
Vast experience in varied fields has given me a good understanding about how Businesses work.
Ajay Deep: A self proclaimed Entrepreneur
The word Entrepreneur became my fascination as soon as I came to know about it. In fact, if you ask me my favourite words in this world, then Entrepreneur, CEO, Founder, Business and of course my own name Ajay Deep, top the charts. I believe that there are few people around you who will actually admit you as an entrepreneur. Maybe, not many know the exact meaning of this word or maybe people are jealous of your success. So, I found out the best way and feel that there is nothing wrong in claiming the entrepreneur tag for yourself, even if you are the founder / owner of something as small as a website. Owning ChandigarhMetro.com makes me call myself an Entrepreneur.
It is your thinking that takes you ahead. Thinking and calling yourself a budding entrepreneur might make you one, in the future. Think BIG! That’s the secret to my success so far.
Interests and Hobbies
Interacting with people: I love making friends but there are a few with whom your frequency matches. I am always on the lookout for good people because as they say, “company matters”.
Yes! It’s Internet: While this hobby can be found in almost every new generation kid but what is actually meant by browsing the internet is to browse informational content to keep you updated on the technology, world news, gadgets and every invention happening in the world.
Giving Lectures: I can talk on any topic. But I don’t mean giving lectures as a professor in some college. These are the casual lectures. If you don’t believe that giving lectures is my hobby, ask my family. If ever I start on a topic, it is difficult to stop me. Same happens during discussions among friends.
Dreaming: It is said that dreams do come true if you work hard to achieve them. If you don’t see dreams, you don’t even know what you want from your life. Realizing the value of dreams, I have made dreaming my hobby. Remember: “People dream during night while Entrepreneurs dream day and night” – Ajay Deep.
The Present Life
I am presently spending as many hours as possible on Chandigarh Metro to make it reach the next level. While Chandigarh Metro does give me some revenue but as of now it is not what can fulfil my dreams. To make both ends meet, I am also working full time with a MNC, here in Chandigarh.
I always advise bloggers not to leave their job for blogging in the beginning. Blogging is a career that takes many years to set up and in such case leaving one’s job can have drastic effects.
While no one knows what the future might have in store, the wish I have is to make an online empire with the .com world. Along with ChandigarhMetro.com and AjayDeep.com, I have some valuable domain names that will be developed soon. But I do believe that there’s lot more to be learned!
Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get Ready Chandigarh, Taalbelia Festival at Mandawa is Calling! - 18/01/2017
- Smart LED Lights are Coming to Chandigarh Roads & Each Pole to Have a Distress Button - 18/01/2017
- 15 Accident Prone Areas in Chandigarh (As Per Year 2016-17) - 08/01/2017
- Petrol Pumps Not To Accept Credit / Debit Cards for Fuel Sale - 08/01/2017
- 15 Incredible Pictures from Shimla Snowfall (Jan 2017) That Are Making Everyone Go Crazy - 08/01/2017