The much awaited Skoda Octavia 2017 has finally made it to the Indian markets. The Skoda Octavia 2017 is all set to hit the roads after the car was officially launched in India recently. With a starting price of Rs. 15.49 lakh (Ex-showroom) the Skoda Octavia 2017 competes directly with the likes of Volkswagen Jetta, the Hyundai Elantra, and the Toyota Corolla Altis in the country. The different petrol and diesel variants of the Skoda Octavia 2017 range between Rs 15.58 lakh to Rs 22.90 lakh in Chandigarh.
Powered by the same diesel and petrol engine the 2017 Skoda Octavia has been launched with a striking facelift. The Skoda best seller – Skoda Octavia 2017 comes loaded with improved, enhanced and attractive exteriors as well as interiors.
Variants of Skoda Octavia 2017
The Skoda Octavia 2017 that comes with overhauled exterior and interior, is available in seven colours and eight variants in three differnet models. The models are:
- Style Plus.
What has changed in the Skoda Octavia 2017
- On the exterior, the Skoda Octavia 2017 gets larger air intakes.
- LED quad-headlamp setup with DRLs (Daytime Running Lamps).
- The rear end gets updates in the form of a new bumper.
- LED tail lamps.
- 17-inch alloy wheels.
- An 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- The infotainment system is equipped with Apple CarPlay Android Auto and MirrorLink support.
- A piano black finish on the centre console.
- A 3-spoke steering wheel with audio and cruise control buttons.
- Panoramic sunroof
- Illuminated and cooled glovebox
- Segment first handsfree Parking feature
- An ambient lighting system with 10 colour options.
- Eight airbags
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System),
- ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)
- Brake assist.
- Driver fatigue detection system
- Rear view camera
- Hill Assist.
Power of the Skoda Octavia 2017
In the petrol variants the Skoda Octavia 2017 gets the Manual as well as Automatic transmission options with 1.4 and 1.8 litre engine. The 1.4 litre TSI engine produces 148 hp of power and 250 Nm of torque with 6-speed manual gearbox. Whereas with a 7-speed DSG automatic transmission the 1.8 litre TSI petrol engine of the Skoda Octavia 2017 develops 180 hp of power. The diesel variants of the Skoda Octavia 2017 comes with a 2.0 litre TDI diesel engine that produces 140 hp of power and 320 Nm of torque with a 6-speed manual and automatic transmission.
Octavia Ambition 1.4 TSI MT
Octavia Style 1.4 TSI MT
Octavia Style 1.8 TSI AT
Octavia Style Plus 1.8 TSI AT
Octavia Ambition 2.0 TDI CR MT
Octavia Style 2.0 TDI CR MT
Octavia Style 2.0 TDI CR AT
Octavia Style Plus 2.0 TDI CR AT