UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy recruitment 2018. The Commission released the notification on 6th June 2018 and the application process started on the same date. All candidates who want to apply for the UPSC NDA NA Exam 2 are advised to check the official notification first and then apply online.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 NDA NA 2 Exam 2018 – Last Date 2nd July
Last Date: The application process for the UPSC NDA Exam 2 has started and candidates can apply online on the official website upsconline.nic.in. The last date for the online application is 2nd July till 6 pm. Candidates are advised to fill the application form on or before the last date, The Last date for the payment of fees is 2nd July. The Union Public Service Commission NDA NA Exam 2 admit cards will be out in August and Exam will be conducted on 9th September.
Application Fee and Age limit: For the General Category candidates and OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.100. There is no fee for the candidates belonging to the SC and ST category. Candidates can pay the application fee vis online mode, credit card, debit card or by net banking. Candidates born between 2nd January 2000 to 1 January 2009 can apply for the UPSC NDA NA 2 exam.
UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam 2018 – Application Procedure and Vacancies
Vacancies: According to the official notification of the Union Public Service Commission NDA NA 2 Exam 2018, there are total 383 vacancies for various posts in various wings. For the Army Wing, there are total 208 vacancies. For Navy Wing, there are 39 posts. For Air Force Wing, there are 92 posts and for the Naval Academy, there are 44 posts.
How To Apply: The application process for the UPSC NDA NA 2 exam 2018 has started on the website. Follow these steps to apply online for the NDA NA 2 exam:
– First of all candidates will have to visit the official website. The official website for Union Public Service Commission NDA NA 2 exam application is www.upsconline.nic.in.
– Now Click on the “Online Application for Examination of UPSC”
– A new page will be open. On this click on the Part 1 registration.
– A new page will open and click on Yes at the bottom of the page.
– Fill all the details in the Part 1.
– Submit the application form and then Click on the Part 2 registration. Enter registration Id and Dage of Birth and submit.
– Fill all the details and submit the application form. Take a print out of the application form.