Assam Police Recruitment 2018: The online application process to fill the vacancies of Constable in Assam Police has started. All eligible candidates who want to apply for the post of Constable in Assam Police can apply online on the official website of Assam Police. The official website of Assam Police is http://assampolice.gov.in/. Here are some of the important details of Assam Police Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – Last Date is 2nd June
The online application process for the posts of Constable in Assam Police has started from 2nd May. Candidates can apply online on the official website. the last date for online application is 2nd June 2018. Candidates are advised to fill the application form on or before the last date. Applications submitted after the last date will not be entertained. There is no application fee for the Assam Police Constable Recruitment.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Education Qualifications
Vacancies: There are total 5494 vacancies in Assam Police For the Post of Constable. For the Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF), there are total 1851 vacancies and for the Armed Branch, there are total 3643 vacancies for the post of Constable. For Reservation in the vacancies check the official notifications.
Education Qualifications: For the unarmed branch, applicants must be Class 12th Passed or HSC passed from a recognized board or university. For the Armed Branch, Candidates must be SSLC or Class 10th Passed from a recognized board or university
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process & How To Apply
How To Apply: Candidates can apply directly on the official website of Assam Police. The official website of Assam Police is http://assampolice.gov.in/. Follow these steps to apply online:
– Go to the Official Website and Click on the “RECRUITMENT OF 5494 CONSTABLE (UN-ARMED BRANCH / ARMED BRANCH)” notification.
– Now Click on the Online application which will be available under the notice.
– Now a new window will be open for recruitment under Assam Police. Now Click on Apply Online.
– Enter Your phone/mobile number to start the application process and then fill the application form.
– Fill all the details correctly and then submit the form. Download the confirmation page and also take a print out of the same for future reference.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the post of Constable in Assam Police on the basis of PST/PET (Physical Standard test/physical Efficiency test), Written Exam and Special Skills. For more details about the PST/PET test check the official Notification below.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Official Notification