Delhi University Fourth Cut Off List 2017 is Out | 15,000 Seats Available

The Delhi University (DU) finished off its admission procedure for session 2017-18 after the third cut off list yesterday and announced the fourth cut -off list for the remaining 15,000 seats. The fourth cut-off of Delhi University was announced last night for the students who are seeking admissions in the undergraduate courses. The fourth cut- off list of DU witnessed a dip of 0.25 %.

This year, the cut off of Delhi University for courses like English, Commerce, Economics and others have witnessed a much dip at various colleges. Inspite of the third cut off list 2017, many reputed colleges of Delhi University are still lying vacant for admission. And that is the reason why the DU released its fourth cut-off list last night.

Delhi University fourth cut off list and seats available 

Over 90% seats are filled at Miranda House, however, the college still has few remaining 10% seats for courses including BA program and English (Hons).  Miranda House, which is one of the best colleges of Delhi University will also see that there isn’t  any sort of over admission in the college due to the low fourth cut- off.

The Kirori Mal College also has about 250 seats vacant in the various undergraduate courses and likely to get filled now post the release of DU’s fourth cut -off list. At Sri Venkateswara College also a few seats in Economics and BCom (Hons) are vacant to be filled. Other courses such as Political Science, History and BA Programme also witnessed a drop in the fourth cut-off.

Other DU colleges and their vacant seats 2017

The very famous Kamala Nehru College has already closed down the admission for most of their courses but the admission in Journalism, Sociology and Sanskrit is still on for the fourth cut- off. For English (Hons) at some of the colleges affiliated of Delhi University, was speculated that the fourth cut-off for English (Hons) at some colleges will either remain same as to the third cut-off or will have a drop of one mark.

Also, the College of Vocational Studies will close down its admission process after the fourth cut off list announced by Delhi Univesity. St. Stephens, Lady Shri Ram College, Hindu College, Gargi College have already closed admissions after the third cut- off list was released.


Check out

Delhi University Third Cut Off List Out Today | The Cut Off Percentage is Lower This Time


Yamini S. Verma

A dreamer and a go-getter, this is how she defines herself. With seven- plus years of experience in Journalism, Yamini has worked with various publications in print and online. With an inclination towards photography, she dreams to go on around the world tour someday and capture the beauty of nature through her lens. You can write to her at
Back to top button