The 10th Class Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) which was supposed to be declared today i.e. 20th May 2017 will not be declared today. This has been postponed due to some official reasons. Students of HSBE 10th Class who were awaiting 2017 result will now have to wait more for the announcement.
HBSE 10th Board Result 2017
The Haryana Board results for 10th class 2017 were supposed to be announced for the declaration on 20th May at 4:00 PM. However, this has been delayed.
About 3,88,205 students appeared in the Haryana HBSE 2017 Secondary Examinations out which 1,43,676 were girls and 1,75,166 were boy candidates.
In Haryana, around 55,654 students appeared from the Open School.
The Haryana HBSE Board Examinations were conducted from March 7, 2017, in around 1618 centres of the state and the result for 10th Class students who appeared under Haryana Board has been declared.
Haryana Board 10th Results 2017 – How To Check
Checking your results is really simple just follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Haryana Board HBSE’s official website – bseh.org.in
- Click on the link – 2017 Class 10 Secondary Examinations Results.
- The site will redirect you to the private website for India Results.
- Enter the mandatory details- Roll Number etc. and SUBMIT
- Check Your Results.
- Print them if you want for reference
After the declaration of the 10th class results admissions for the Intermediate courses will begin instantaneously. Thus all the students should remain aware of the admission updates.
While no clear date has been given by Haryana Board for 10th class result 2017, it is expected that HSEB will declare the result within this week.
HBSE 12th Results – Declared
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education has already declared the 12th class 2017 board results recently.
- Almost 2,10867 students appeared in the HBSE 12th 2017 examinations.
- Out of which, around 1,36,008 students successfully cleared the exams.
- The number of students failed is around 30,966.
- And about 42,245 will appear for the compartment exams.
- The students from the rural area of Haryana performed better than those from the city
- Pass percentage of the rural students was 66.92 compared to the cities 60.29%
- And, this time as well girls scored better than boys.
- 73.44% girls qualified for the higher education in total.
We are expecting to see better results from Class 10 students who appeared in 2017 under Haryana Board exams.
Students are requested not to panic in case there is a server issue on the HBSE website or in case the results are not declared today. Just keep all your necessary items prepared to avoid any hassle at the moment.
We wish all the students of Haryana Board all the very best for their 10th class results 2017. May you have a great future ahead!
Source: Indian Express
Also, Check out