Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: The Indian Navy has released an official notification on its website in which the Indian Navy has invited application from the candidates for the various posts. As of now only the official notification for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 is out. The application process will begin next week. Candidates who want to apply can check the official notification for more details. Here are the complete details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
The Indian Navy has released the official notification on its website regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for 10th pass Candidates. The online application process for the Navy Recruitment 2018 will begin from 18th June. Candidates who want to apply can apply on or after the 18th June. The last date for the online application is 1 July 2018.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies and Application Procedure
Vacancy Details: Indian Navy has invited online application only from the unmarried candidates for the various posts. The various posts under the Indian Navy Recruitment Are – Chef in Indian Navy, Steward in Indian Navy and Hygienist in Indian Navy. The chef will have to prepare food as per the menu, Steward would be required to serve food and Hygienist will have to maintain hygiene in washrooms and other areas.
How To Apply: The application process for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 on 1st July 2018. The application process will begin on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.Here are the steps to apply online:
– First of all, go to the official website and register there.
– Candidates will have to register with a valid email and active email id with active mobile number.
– Candidates can register either with Aadhaar or without Aadhaar.
– After the whole process, Click on Login with the registered email id and click on opportunities.
– Click on Apply and fill the form completely and submit the application form. Candidates will also have to upload the photo with a blue background.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Other Details
Candidates born between 1st April 1998 and 31st March can apply for the post of Chef, Steward, and hygienist in Indian Navy. During the initial period of training, candidates will get a stipend of Rs.14,600 per month. After that candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.21,700 – 69,100.