The Indian Research Organization (ISRO) has recently released almost 313 vacancies for the post of assistants and Upper Division Clerks(UDC). The recruitment vacancies are available at different ISRO units, centres, autonomous bodies and CPSU units spread all across India. The organization has start accepting online applications for the vacancies already and will accept them till July 31st, 2017.
ISRO 2017 Recritments: In Detail
Indian Space Research Organisation has released 313 vacancies for the position of Assistants and 2 posts for the position of Upper Division Clerks. The selected candidates will be recruited in different ISRO units, centres, autonomous bodies and CPSUs all over India. The organisation has also released the details of the eligibility criteria for the vacant posts. Applications for the recruitment will be accepted till 30th July 2017 and there will be a fees for that as well that is to be submitted by August 1, 2017.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 26 years
- A person should be a first class University graduate in any of the fields
- Commerce/Science/Computer Applications/Management/Arts
- A good knowledge in computer operation is also required
- The candidate will have to pass a written test and a skill test
- The written test will be take place at nine of the given cities:
- New Delhi
- On October 15, 2017
- The starting salary is fixed at Rs 27,000
ISRO 2017 Recruitment: How To Apply
ISRO has directed the interested candidates to apply for the post of Assistant and Upper Division Clerk at the official website of the space organisation www.isac.gov.in. ISRO will accept applications from 11th July 2017 to 31st July 2017. Some of the important things that one need to care of while filling the application form are:
- Candidate will need to give a scanned copy of a Passport size photo.
- A scanned copy of signature.
- An online Registration will be provided to the candidates which has to be kept safe for future reference.
- Candidates are requested to fill their E Mail address correctly and necessarily.
The application fee for each application will be Rs 100/- that can be paid either online through Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline at any SBI branch in cash by August 1, 2017. If you choose to pay the fee in cash then you will have to download the pre-printed challan available on the website after submitting the application. You have to pay the fees at your nearest SBI branch after generating the challan within 3 days.
Source: Indian Express