Maruti Suzuki keeps on overwhelming the Indian passenger vehicles industry with six of its cars/SUV have made it to the top 10 selling vehicles in India in February 2018. Shockingly, Maruti Suzuki Celerio deals have dropped which has enabled Mahindra Bolero to enter the top selling cars in India list.Here is the complete list. Check it out.
Best Selling Passenger Vehicles in India in February 2018
1. Maruti Suzuki Alto – Maruti Suzuki sold 19760 units of Maruti Suzuki Alto in the month of February. With this sales mark, Alto is at the top of the list of best-selling passenger vehicles in India in February 2018.
2. Maruti Suzuki Dzire – Maruti Suzuki sold 17,784 units of Dzire in the month of February 2018. With this figure, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire is on the second place after Alto.
3. Maruti Suzuki Swift – Third place in the list of top 10 best-selling passenger vehicles in February is also grabbed by Maruti Suzuki. The third place is grabbed by the Swift. Maruti Suzuki sold 17,291 units of Swift. This is all because of the new generation Swift.
4. Maruti Suzuki Baleno – The 4th place is held by the Baleno. maruti Suzuki sold 15,807 units of Baleno in the month of February.
5. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R – Wagon R is at the 5th place in the best selling passenger vehicles in February 2018. In the month of February Maruti Suzuki sold 14,029 units of Wagon R.
6. Hyundai i20 – The sixth position is grabbed by the 2018 Hyundai i20. Hyundai motors have sold 13,378 units of the Hyundai i20 in the month of February.
7. Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – The 7th position in the list is conquered by the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. The company has sold 11,620 units of Vitara Brezza in the month of February.
8. Hyundai Grand i10 – Hyundai Motors sold 10,198 units of Hyundai Grand i10 in the month of February. With this sales mark, Grand i10 is at the 8th position.
9. Hyundai Creta – The 9th position on the list is also upheld by the Hyundai Motors. Hyundai Creta is at the 9th position and the company has sold 9278 units of Creta in the month of February.
10. Mahindra Bolero – This is the new passenger vehicles that enter the list after a long time. Mahindra Motors has sold 8001 units of Mahindra Bolero in the month of February. With this sales figure, Bolero grabbed the 10th position in the list.