National Council of Education Research & Training (NCERT) has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Project Fellows for the year 2018. The applicant for the same will get the opportunity to work on a temporary basis for Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM). And the tenure of Fellowship of NCERT 2018 for the Junior Project Fellows will be around 10-11 months from the date of joining.
The applicant who has been willing to fill up the form for the NCERT Junior Project Fellow can submit their application online. Check out the details of the NCERT Recruitment 2018 including the post, eligibility, last dates & more below.
NCERT Job Alert 2018: Details of Vacancies, Interview, Salary & more
NCERT (National Council of Educational Research & Training) has rolled out a notice for the application of Junior Projects Fellows for around 11 vacancies. It has also been stated that the applicant must be below 40 years of age at the time of application as per UGC guidelines. Here are some more details regarding the Fellowship Program of NCERT Recruitment Process 2018.
No. of Vacancies: 11
Post: Junior Project Fellow
Age limit: 40 years
Salary (approx): Rs. 16000 (NET Qualified) & Rs. 14000 (Non-NET)
Venue: DESM (Janki Ahmad Khand 1st Floor), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
NCERT has been conducting a walk-in interview to fill up 11 posts of Junior Project Fellows from 7th May to 10 May 2018 at the campus itself in New Delhi. For further information click here.
Eligibility & More Details for NCERT Recruitment 2018
As per the eligibility criteria of the candidates for Junior Project Fellows is considered, one has to hold degrees like- BE, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech (IT or CS), MCA, Master degree or any other relevant degree.
- Candidate must bring Resume & original certificates at the time of interview for the NCERT 2018 post of Junior Project Fellows.
- It has been a contractual post where there will be no increment in the remuneration.
- The applicant, who has been currently working can forward the application through their employer,
- Those who have already worked with NCERT for JPF post for 2 and half years are not eligible for the post.
- Registration for the NCERT JPR 2018 post will be carried out in between 9 Am to 10 Am & no applicant will be entertained after 11 Am.
- Minimum marks- 55% (General) & 50% (SC/ST or OBC)
- Applicants have to work in the same post for 10 months from the date of joining or 31st March 2019.
Candidates are requested to check the further information regarding the NCERT Recruitment 2018 on the official website only. We wish all the luck to the applicants, who have been applying for NCERT JPF 2018 post.