Reliance Jio and Airtel has recently launched their new prepaid and postpaid data plans separately for their customers under the Dhan Dhana Dhan plans and 4G plans respectively. Both the telecom giants have great offers and plans for their customers which has put them into a tight situation as to which one to choose that will prove best for them and serve their purpose. Telecom companies like Airtel, Reliance, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL etc introduce new offers for its services simultaneously rivaling each other. So lets compare both Airtel and Reliance’s new offers and plans together one by one.
Reliance Jio: New Data Plans For Prepaid & Postpaid
First of all lets checkout what Reliance Jio has up his sleeves for his customers so that they can have a “Dhan Dhana Dhan time“.
- Reliance Jio has introduced two new plans under its prepaid & postpaid section
- One starts at a price of Rs 349 and other at Rs 399
- For Prepaid:
- By recharging with Rs 349, user will get 20 GB 4G data for 56 days with FUP applied
- Which means, if you run out of the given 20 Gb data, the speed of your internet will drop to 128 kbps
- In the Rs 399 plan user will get 1GB data per day for 84 days constant, i.e. equal to 3 months
- If you exceed the given limit of 1GB per day your speed will be dropped to 128 kbps.
- For Postpaid:
- Both the above prices will remain same only the validity periods will be different
- For Rs 349 validity period will last upto 60 days & for Rs 399 validity period will be 90 days
Changes In the previous plans:
- The old Rs 309 plan by Reliance Jio will now come with increase validity of 56 days
- And will offer 1GB data per day with the same FUP given above
- The Rs 509 plan with 2GB data will now be valid for 56 days as well
On an important note the above given latest plans are only applicable for the Jio Prime Members if they will pay Rs 99 extra. And for those who use more than 1 GB data everyday the company has already laid down Fair Usage Policy (FUP).
Airtel 4G: New Prepaid & Postpaid Plans
Now let’s checkout the Airtel’s new 4G plans and offers. Though we cannot cover all of them at once in this article, but still we are covering the most important and useful ones. Airtel has launched exclusive new pre-paid plans for the new 4G Handset users who have subscribed for the Airtel services. So lets checkout what all are the plans:
- Airtel 4G has launched four new prepaid recharge plans for the 4G handset users with 4G SIM
- Specifically-Rs 399, Rs 244, Rs 349 and Rs 149
- Rs 399 plan offers 1GB data per day for 70 days
- With unlimited local and STD Calls
- Rs 244 plan offers 1 GB data per day for 70 days
- With unlimited local calling and free STD calls on Airtel network
- Rs 349 plan offers 1GB data for 28 days, with same offers mentioned above
- Rs 149 plan offers 2GB data for 28 days with same unlimited calls etc.
- Rs 9000 free data plan with 3GB data of extra data for 12 months for 4G smartphone users
- The offer can be claimed through My Airtel App for a maximum of 13 times
- The offer is valid uptill December 31, 2017
- For new Airtel 4G prepaid subscribers
- Rs 293 plan valid for 84 days, with 1GB data per day
- Rs 449 plan valid for 84 days, with 1GB data per day
- Airtel’s First Recharge Offer:
- Rs 149 plan with 2GB data, valid for 28 days
- Rs 349 plan with 1 GB data per day, valid for 28 days
So this was the comparison in brief of the new plans offered by the two telecom companies Reliance and Airtel for its Jio and 4G network. I hope this will help you make comparison between both the companies easier. So good luck choosing.