SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018: Staff Selection Commission has released an important notice for all the candidates who are willing to or preparing for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment Exam 2018 Online application. The Commission released the notice regarding the process of submitting the online applications and the parts included in the application process in the SSC GD Constable Exam 2018. Here are the details regarding the SSC Constable Recruitment 2018.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 – Important Notice
The Staff Selection Commission, who is going to start the application process for SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 on 17th August 2018 has released a notice for the candidates. The Commission has described the process and steps for registration and application form. The online application process for the SSC GD Exam 2018 consists of two parts – One Time Registration and Filling of Online Application Form.
In the One Time Registration Process, the candidates will have to register themselves on the new website of SSC. Candidates will have to enter the basic and required details in the registration form. All the candidates make sure that they will enter the correct details in the Registration Form. After the registration process, candidates will be able to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment exam 2018.
SSC One Time Registration Process
In the new website of Staff Selection Commission, the registration is now a compulsory process for all the candidates to apply for the various exams. This is a one-time registration process. The registration can be done on the new website of SSC. Here are the steps for the One Time Registration process on the SSC website:
– First of all, open the website of Staff Selection Commission. The official and new website of SSC is https://ssc.nic.in
– On the home page click on the Register Now Button (available on the left side above the calendar)
– Now a new page will open. On this page, there will be 4 steps for registration
– In the first step, candidates will have to enter the basic details, the Step 2 in the SSC Registration includes some additional details, the Step 3 includes Contact details and Step 4 includes Other Details.
– After entering the details candidates will have to submit the details and the username and password will be provided via SMS or email.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Exam
Finally, the Staff Selection Commission is going to start the online application process for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment exam 2018 on 17th August 2018. Earlier it was scheduled to begin last month on 21st July but it was postponed to 25th July. The process started on 25th July but due to the heavy load of applications, the website stops responding.
Due to this reason, the Staff Selection Commission postponed the online application process to 17th August. The last date to fill and submit the applications for the GD Constable recruitment exam is 17th September. There are total 54953 vacancies in SSC in various departments (Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles)