Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducted the Combined State Engineering Services Examination last year i.e. in April 2016 post which no result has been declared as of now. Demanding justice and result declaration from UPPSC, aspiring candidates say that the result has been delayed by more than a year now, and still no traces of it being declared any soon has been in place. On asking UPPSC about when the result declaration of UPPSC Engineering services exam held in April 2016 to occur, the department acts as bewildered as the students outside.
About UPPSC Engineering Services Examination
Releasing the notification about having vacancies in various engineering departments of the UP Government, the notification by UPPSC for the Engineering Services Examination and its examination followed by results show shocking details. Take a look.
- The official notification regarding Engineering Services Examination by UPPSC released in the year 2013
- The Engineering Services Examination by UPPSC finds its scheduled to be held 3 years later after the release of notification
- UPPSC conducts the Engineering Services Examination for the above mentioned posts last year in April 2016
- The result of the UPPSC’s Engineering Services Examination is expected to be out in two-three month’s time
- Aspiring candidates find their future in dark as even after a year, the result has not been announced
- Candidates expecting their job results filed an RTI to know about the status of the Engineering Services Examination by UPPSC
- RTI reveals the papers still unchecked and unmarked by the authorities
- No notification or green signal or nod of affirmation given by the authorities when inquired about the result of Engineering Services Examination by UPPSC
- Candidates decide to stage a protest and march till CM House on Sunday demanding justice
About the protest demanding UPPSC result
Awaiting their results of UPPSC Engineering Services Examination held in the year 2016, the students suffer a great jolt. Inviting wrath of many students hailing from top-notch institutes of our country like IITs, the sheer patience has been already tested to the core. To add fuel to the fire, the examination papers remain unmarked as per what RTI reveals. What more injustice can happen to an engineering student who completed his technical degree for like four years of toil fills up a government examination to serve the nation gets treated like this.
Bearing the brunt of change in the governance of the State, the students demand justice. And what justice they ask for? Checking their answer sheets and marking them to rank them? To serve the nation with their services and knowledge acquired? To have a job after completion of their degree?
Well, yes that’s what we mean!
Image source: Indian Express