UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an official notification and invited application from candidates for Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018. The official notification is available on the official website. Candidates can check all the details on www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Here are the complete details of UPPSC Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
The online application process for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018 has started and candidates can now fill the online application form. The process of filling the application form for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 started on 6th July 2018. The last date to fill the application form is 2nd August.
The last date to pay the application fee is 2nd August. Candidates are advised to fill the application form on or before the last date which is 2nd August. The last date to completely submit the application form is 6th August 2018. The details regarding the admit card and exam date will be notified later on.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Application Procedure
There are total 831 vacancies in UPPSC for various posts. The online application process to fill the application form has started. Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form.
Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e www.uppsc.up.nic.in
– Now in the Important Alerts, click on Apply Online link
– A new page will be open, Clik on Apply online or click on Advertisement to view the notification
– Now fill all the details. Candidates make sure that they enter the correct information. After that submit the form and a registration slip will be generated. This is the first stage of filling the application form
– Now the second stage is to pay the application fee. Pay the application fee via credit card, debit card or net banking. After the payment of application fee, print the Payment receipt
– Now Click on the Proceed to Final Submission of application. Upload photo and signature. Now submit the application form and take a print out of the same.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Other Important Details
Application Fee: The application fee for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 application form is Rs.125 for the General and OBC Category candidates. The application fee for the SC & ST Category is Rs.65 and for the PH category candidates, the application fee is Rs.25. The application fee can be paid by credit card, debit card or by Challan.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and then Interview. The minimum age limit to apply is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. For more details, Check the official notification.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification