Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the notification of India’s most prestigious examination of “Civil Services 2017” with the examination date and admit card for the IAS examination of 2017. Aspirants of “Civil Services of 2017” can check the notification released mentioning the exam date, important instructions and admit card download details pertaining to the IAS Preliminary Examination of 2017 soon to be held this year.
The details have been released officially by the Union Public Service Commission i.e. UPSC on its official website which is made accessible to public and aspirants of IAS 2017 exams conducted by the Commission. An official notification has been put on upse.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims and Mains 2017 Notification
Announcing the exam date of the “Preliminary Examination of Civil Services” 2017 also called as “IAS Prelims” of 2017, UPSC released an official notification for the same on its website. Indian Administrative Services ( IAS ) or Civil Services exam 2017 would be conducted in two phases namely, Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination.
Such division ensures, proper filteration and screening of deserving candidates. While the Prelims deal with an “Objective” type of question paper, Mains focuses on the “Subjective” approach. Only those aspirants who are able to clear the prelims serving as a screening test are eligible to appear for the mains examination of IAS 2017 conducted by UPSC, mains of which would be conducted by the October end this year whose notification is awaited.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017 Exam Date
- Releasing an official notification, the exam date to conduct the “preliminary examination of Civil Services of 2017” by UPSC this year, the exam is scheduled on June 18, 2017.
- One may check the official notification announcing the same by visiting the official website of UPSC which is http://www.upsc.gov.in/ or simply by clicking here to directly check the “notification for Civil Services 2017 by UPSC.”
- A pdf format of the notification with important terms and condition has been released officially by UPSC O
- One must go through before appearing for the Civil Services or IAS exams of 2017 conducted by UPSC.
UPSC Civil Services 2017, Download Admit Card
Here are the easy four step download procedure to get your admit card for the Civil Services or IAS exams of 2017 conducted by UPSC.
- Visit the official website of UPSC by clicking here
- Click on the notification depicting admit card for Civil Services 2017 or directly click here AdmitCard2017
- The e-admit card can be taken down by either filling in your RID (Registeration ID) or Roll Number
- E-Admit Card can be downloaded by submitting in the details which must be printed to carry it during the exam
Lacs of aspirants have applied for the most esteemed examination of India which is Civil Services or IAS exams of 2017 conducted by UPSC in 2017 this year to fill up around 980 posts made available against vacancies. The statistics reveal that in the year 2015 and 2016 around 1164 and 1079 posts were filled up via Civil Services or IAS exams conducted by UPSC. With a decrease in the number of posts this year as compared to last two years, the competition is going to be tougher and stiffer.
So, all the aspirants of Civil Services or IAS exams of 2017 by UPSC, gear yourselves up as the post the release of nitification by UPSC, the countdown has begun already!
Source : http://www.upsc.gov.in
Also Check :