UPSC CMS Exam 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2018. The admit cards are now available on the official website of UPSC. Candidates who have applied for the UPSC CMS 2018 exam can check and download the admit cards for the exam.
A couple of days back, the UPSC also released the Time Table for the UPSC CMS Exam 2018 on the official website. Candidates can check the timetable and admit cards for the CMS 2018 exam on the official website. The official website of Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in. Here are the full details of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2018.
UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Admit Cards Out
The admit cards for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination are uploaded on the website and candidates can download the admit card from official website. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the CMS 2018 Exam on 22nd July in two shifts. Here are the steps to download the CMS 2018 Admit cards:
– First of all, visit the official website of UPSC i.e wwwupsc.gov.in
– Now in the Whats New Section click on the e-admit cards for Combined Medical Service Examination 2018
– A new page will be open. On this page click on the link to download the admit cards
– A new page will open, Clik on the download admit card option
– Accept all the important instructions and now fill all the details. enter roll number or registration id, date of birth and captcha and click on submit button. Download the admit cards of UPSC CMS Exam 2018 and take a print out of the same.
UPSC CMS Exam 2018 on 22nd July
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the exam on 22nd of July in two shifts. In the first shift Paper 1 will be conducted from 10 am to 12 noon and in the second shift, the Paper 2 will be conducted from 3 pm to 5 pm. The Paper 1 of the UPSC CMS Exam will be of General Medicine and Paediatrics and Paper 2 will be of Surgery, Preventive & Social Medicine and Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
To recall Union Public Service Commission started the online applications for the UPSC CMS Exam 2018 in the month of May. The UPSC CMS Official notification was released on 2nd May and the online application also started on the same date. The last date to fill the online application was 25th May 2018.
More on UPSC CMS Exam 2018