UPSC NDA NA II Exam Admit Cards: The Union Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the upcoming exam of NDA NA II 2018. All the candidates who have applied for the NDA NA Exam 2 for 2018 can check and download the admit cards from the official website. Candidates are also advised to read the important instructions before the downloading of the admit cards.
UPSC NDA NA Admit Cards Out – Exam on 9th September
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the NDA NA Exam II for the year 2018 in September. The exam date for the National Defence Academy and Naval Examination II is 9th September. The admit cards for the same are uploaded on the official website and candidates can download the e admit cards by entering their registration id or roll number.
How to Download: The admit cards for the UPSC NDA NA Exam II 2018 are now available online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can download the same by following steps:
– Just visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
– In the Whats New Section, click on the e admit card for National Defence Academy Naval Academy Examination II 2018
– A new window will open, Click on the Download button of admit card (https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_NDAII_2018/index.php)
– Read all the important instructions and click on yes
– Now select any options (By Registration Id or By Roll number)
– Enter the details and click on submit and download the e-admit card
UPSC NDA NA Exam II 2018
Union Public Service Commission started the online application process for the NDA NA Exam II in the month of June. The last date to fill the online application was 2nd July 2018. According to the official notification, there are total 383 vacancies in NDA NA. For the NDA, there are total 339 vacancies out of which 208 are for Army, 39 for Navy and 92 are for Air Force. For the Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme), there are total 44 vacancies.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the exam. The exam will be conducted in two subjects – Mathematics and General Ability Test. For the Mathematics paper, the time duration is 150 minutes and the same is for the General Ability Test. The maximum marks for the mathematics subject are 300 marks and 600 marks for the General Ability Test.