UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2018. All candidates who have applied for the UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2018 can check the website of UPSC and download the admit cards or the exam.
The application process for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist exam started on 21st March. Along with the admit cards for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 admit cards, the Union Public Service Commission has also released an important notification regarding the Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam. Check all details here.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Admit Card Out For Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist
The Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2018 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission from 29th June to 1st July. UPSC has released the admit cards for the exam on the official website and candidates can download the same. The exam will be conducted across various centers in India.
Candidates will have to download the admit cards from the official website. The Commission will not send the admit card via post. Candidates are advised to download the admit card and check the details carefully. In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to contact the Commission. For more details Check the Official Notification. – UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Notification Regarding UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2018
Admit Cards Download: Candidates who have applied for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam and Geologist exam 2018 can download the admit card for the exam from the official website. The official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in. Here are the steps to download the admit card for the UPSC Exam
– Candidates will first have to visit the official website ofUnion Public Service Commission.
– In the What New Section on the home page click on “e-admit card for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2018”
– Now a new page will be open. Now Click on the link.
– A new page will be open. Click on e-admit card link. Accept the instructions and click on Yes.
– Enter the details (either the registration id or the roll number) and download the admit card. Take a print out of the admit card.