UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification on the official website upsc.gov.in for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 for the various posts. Candidates can check the official notification on the UPSC website. All candidates who want to apply for the UPSC various posts are advised to check the official notification and then apply online if they are eligible for the UPSC posts. Here are the full details of UPSC Recruitment 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
The UPSC released the official notification for the recruitment of various posts on the official website. The application process has started on the website. Candidates can now apply online for the various posts in UPSC. the last date for the application is 28th June 2018. Candidates are advised to check the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Advertisement NO. 11/2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies and Application Process
Vacancies: There are multiple vacancies for the various posts in UPSC. Candidates can check the detailed vacancy details in the official website and notification. Union Public Service Commission has invited application for the post of Assistant Director, Livestock Officer, Senior Instructor, Airworthiness Officer, Director, Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) and Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch).
How To Apply: Before applying for the various posts under the UPSC Recruitment 2018 for various post candidates are advised to read the official notification. The online application process has started on the upsc.gov.in. Here are the steps to apply online for the UPSC vacancies under the Advertisement NO. 11/2018.
– First go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. The official website is www.upsc.gov.in
– Now Click on the Recruitment Tab on the home page and them move to the Online Recruitment (ORA)
– A new page will be open. Check the vacancies under the Advertisement No. : 11/2018
– Click on the Apply now button against the post.
– Fill all the details and submit the applications form
– Also take a print out of the application form for the future purpose.
* Candidates who are applying for the first time will have to register first. The registration process will be done on the same page. On the top of the Advertisement Details Click on the New Registration and fill all details.