UPSC Recruitment 2018: In the beginning of June, Union Public Service Commission released an official notification on the website upsc.gov.in regarding the various posts recruitment. The Union Public Service Commission invited application from all eligible candidates for the various posts in various departments.
The application process for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 started on the same day when the official notification was released. Now the last date for the online applications for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 is today and candidates who haven’t applied for the UPSC Recruitment are advised to fill the application form. Here are the details of the UPSC recruitment 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts – Last Date Today
Union Public Service Commission released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for various posts in early June. Now according to the official notification of UPSC, the last date for the application process is 28th June. Candidates who are eligible for the various posts in UPSC and haven’t applied yet for the posts are advised to fill the application form on or before 28th June.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies & Application Procedure
Vacancies: According to the official notification of UPSC, there are multiple vacancies for various posts in UPSC. These vacancies are for the post of Assistant Director, Live Stock Officer, Senior Instructor, Airworthiness Officer, Superintendent Translation, Professor, Assistant Professor in various fields and Deputy Legislative Counsel. For more details, candidates can check the official notification of Union Public Service Commission.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible to apply for the UPSC various posts recruitment 2018 can apply online on the official website. Here are the steps to apply online:
– Candidates first will have to visit the official website. The official website is www.upsc.gov.in
– On the home page or the front page click on the Recruitment tab and then choose ORA
– A new page will be open, click on the Advertisement No.11/2018
– Before applying for any posts under the Advertisement No.11/2018, candidates will have to register themselves. Candidates can register on the same page by entering all details.
– After the successful registration candidates can apply for the various posts. Fill the application form and submit the details. Don’t forget to take out the print out of the application form from UPSC website.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification