UPSC Recruitment 2018: Starting this month, the Union Public Service Commission released the Advertisement No 15/2018 and invited application forms from the eligible candidates for various posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the application form are advised to read the UPSC notification and check their eligibility. Here are the details of UPSC Recruitment 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Last Date Coming Near (30th August)
According to the official notification released by the Union Public Service Commission for the various posts, the last date to fill the application form and submission of application form is 30th August. Only a few days left and candidates who want to apply are advised to do it right now. The last date for the printing of the application form is 31st August 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
Vacancies: As per the Union Public Service Commisison notification for the recruitment of candidates for the various posts, there are total 34 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer (6 vacancies), Lecturer (9 vacancies), Principal Officer (1 vacancy), Chemist and Metallurgist (7 vacancies), Deputy Legislative Counsel (4 vacancies), Scientist ‘B’ (2 posts), Junior Technical Officer (3 posts) and Junior Scientific Officer (2 vacancies). These vacancies are for the various departments. Candidates can check the official notification for more details.
Application Fee: The candidates of General Category and OBC category will have to pay the application fee of Rs.25 and it can be made via credit card, debit card or net banking. Other category candidates and female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Application Procedure: To apply online for the various posts under the UPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates who haven’t registered yet will have to register themselves first on the website of the Union Public Service Commission. Here are the detailed steps to apply online for the various posts of UPSC:
– Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
– Now on the home page of the website, click on the recruitment tab and then choose ORA. After that, a new page will open with the details of the advertisement
– If a candidate is applying for the first time then he/she will have to register first. Click on the New Registration Button available on the top of the page, else click on the Already Registered
– Enter the registration id and password and then click on submit
– Select the post for which you want to apply. Fill all the details in the application form and pay the application fee
– After all the process, click on submit and take a print out of the application form