UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) this month released the official notification for the filling of Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. The online application for various posts in UPSC is now on and candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC. The official website of UPSC to apply for the teaching and non-teaching post is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Last Date & Application Fees
Last Date: The online application window for the various post recruitment by UPSC is now open and candidates can apply online. The last date for the application at Union Public Service Commission is 17th May. Candidates who want to apply for the UPSC Non-Teaching and Teaching post are advised to apply online on or before 16th May.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General Category and OBC Category will have to pay Rs.25 as application fee for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 for teaching and non-teaching posts. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category, there is no application fee. For Women candidates, who wish to apply for any post under Union Public Service Commission, there is no application Fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Procedure to Apply & Vacancies
Vacancies: There are total 71 posts vacancies for the teaching and non-teaching posts in UPSC. For the post of Marketing Officer, there are total 28 posts. For the post of Assistant Director, there are 3 posts. For the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, there are 4 posts. In the teaching departments, there are 24 posts for the Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering), 5 posts for Lecturer (Plastic Technology) and 5 posts for Lecturer (Chemical Engineering).
How To Apply: To apply online for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 For teaching and non-teaching post, candidates need to visit the official website. The official website of to apply online is www.upsc.gov.in.
– Go to the official website ofUnion Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in. Now Click on the Recruitment tab.
– Now in the Recruitment tab click on the ORA (Online Recruitment Application)
– After that a new page will be open. Click on the Advertisement No. : 08/2018. Now apply for the post.
– As there are many post vacancies, click on the apply button against any post.
– Fill all the details and pay the application fees and then submit the application form.
– In the end take a print out of the application form for future use.