Asus has launched its all new model of Zenfone-3 Zoom, ZE553KL in India and its brilliant! The phone is available in India at one of the e-commerce websites at Rs 31,000/-.
The specifications and features of the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom phone have not be greatly upgraded by the company and share same specs that of the previously launched Asus ZenFone 3.
Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Specifications and Features
The main highlights of the smartphone Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom are its dual 12-megapixel rear camera one with Sony IMX362 sensor, and the other with 2,3x optical zoom. Moreover, the phone is called as the “thinnest and lightest” smartphone by the company.
Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Key Specs:
- Dimensions 6.07 x 3.03 x 0.31 inches
- The ZenFone 3 Zoom weighs about 170 gms
- Comes with Dual SIM
- AMOLED touchscreen, 16 M colors
- Asus Zenphone 3 has 5.5 inch screen
- 1080 x 1920 pixels Resolution with 401 ppi
- Upto 10 fingers muti-touch
- ZenFone 3 Zoom has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- With Asus ZenUI 3.0
- Runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- GPU Adreno 506
- Offers upto 256 GB expandable memory
- The Indian variant of ZenFone 3 Zoom has 4GB RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage
- Dual Rear 12 MP camera & 13 MP front camera
- WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 4G LTE
- The ZenFone 3 Zoom has a powerful 5000mAh battery
Fingerprint (placed at the rear), accelorometer, gyroscope, compass and proximity sensors are among some other brilliant features that the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom comes within India.
The ZenFone 3 Zoom comes in 3 beautiful colours namely:
- Glacier Silver
- Rose Gold
- Navy Black
Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Price and Availability
The ZenFone 3 Zoom is now available in India at the price range of Rs 31,000/-.
It can be bought online from Indian e-commerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon etc.
The ASUS, is a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company founded in 1989. ASUS is one of the world’s largest computer hardware companies that mainly specializes in producing Desktops, Laptops, PC peripherals, Tablets and Hybrid devices. The company has made Android phones powered by Qualcomm SoCs & Intel.
Also, Check Another Smartphone