BSNL has just launched a plan for Rs. 249 and it promises to offer 10 times the data of what Reliance Jio is offering. All the mobile network companies have introduced lucrative plans ever since Reliance Jio’s free services hit the customers in India. Mukesh Ambani extended Reliance Jio’s free services till July 2017 by introducing “Summer Surprise Offer” on March 31, 2017 and in order to counter this offer, BSNL launched their 249 plan.
BSNL’s Unbelievable Rs. 249 Plan
BSNL’s unbelievable Rs. 249 plan will now offer 10 times data than Reliance Jio. BSNL is an Indian-state owned telecommunications company who have their headquarters in New Delhi. BSNL has come up with an amazing Rs. 249 plan to attract more and more users to use their mobile network.
The BSNL users who will opt for RS. 249 plan will now get up to 300 GB monthly. The Rs. 249 plan is only available to new BSNL customers.
As per Gadgets 360, BSNL’S Rs. 249 plan will offer the following things:
- BSNL’s Rs. 249 plan will be for six months.
- After six months the same Rs. 249 plan will be charged at Rs. 499.
- The BSNL’ Rs. 249 plan also offers free night calling along with the data.
Things You Need To Know About BSNL’s New Plan
Some of the things which you must know about the new Rs. 249 plan introduced by the state-owned telecommunications company:
- For the current BSNL users, the Rs. 249 plan will be available for a very short period of time.
- The plan was supposed to end with the end of Reliance Jio’s free services on March 31, 2017.
- The users who need a long-term plan will have to buy a new BSNL connection.
- Unlike Reliance Jio, BSNL will not offer free voice calls for the whole day.BSNL will be offering free voice calls after 9 PM at night till 7 AM in the morning.
- The 9 PM – 7 AM time boundation won’t be applicable on Sundays.
- BSNL’s Rs. 249 plan will have a data speed limited to 2Mbps.
Though BSNL has introduced a plan which is more beneficial as compared to Reliance Jio but the BSNL’s internet speed will still be an issue as compared to the internet speed provided by Reliance Jio and other major 4G network providers. With a limit of 10 GB data daily, BSNL’s Rs. 249 plan is undoubtedly the cheapest data plan offered by any major telecom company in India.