Haryana government is thriving best to work towards the development of the state as well as of its people.
That is why it has increased the Dearness Allowance (DA) of all the government employees across the state to 4%.
Increased DA by the Haryana Government
In a notification released by the Finance Department of the Haryana Government, it was declared that all the state government employees across Haryana who were earlier getting a DA of 2% will now get an increased DA of 4% i,e a hike of 2%.
From when will the increased DA by Haryana Government be implemented
The increased DA for the Haryana state government employees will be effective from January 1, 2017 and they will get the due DA in the form of arrears. The instalment of DA payable to the employees will be done in cash along with the salary for the month of April, which will be paid in May.
Well, in the hard hit life when all of us are struck between the tensions at the personal and at the professional front, Haryana government has given all its state government employees a reason to smile. A small hike in their DA will help the Haryana Govt. employees with the financial crisis to some extent.
Image Source = Indian Express
More from Haryana
- Snow Scooters are Now Allowed at Rohtang Pass (Manali) & Tourists are Delighted - 23/06/2017
- NEET 2017 Result Delayed Further | Will Be Out Within This Week & Here’s What You Need To Know - 22/06/2017
- Top 7 Buffet Restaurants in Amritsar (With Price & Other Details) - 22/06/2017
- Indians Can Now Apply Visa for Australia Online | Here’s All That You Need to Know - 21/06/2017
- Dev Samaj College Sector 45 Chandigarh to Become Co-Ed - 21/06/2017