Hyundai Motor India Ltd launched its new model of Hyundai Creta 2017 in India. In the range of its perfect SUV segment, Hyundai has added another model named Hyundai Creta 2017. Hyundai has designed the new Creta 2017 version to make sure that anyone who wants to buy an SUV under 20 Lakh can go for this. As far as the company is concerned, Creta has been the best seller for Hyundai in India. The new Hyundai Creta 2017 has been revealed in 2 different variants in India that will be available in Petrol and Diesel version.
Features of New Hyundai Creta 2017
The new Hyundai Creta 2017 edition has been launched with many new features in India. Giving it a sporty look from outside, Hyundai has kept all the things in mind while designing the new model of Creta 2017.
- The new model of Hyundai Creta comes with smartphone connectivity with a 7-inch AV Navigation.
- The new Hyundai Creta 2017 available in both petrol and diesel model.
- The dual tone exterior will be available in 2 combos: white & black and red & black.
- The base model is available in 1.6 litres (Petrol) of engine capacity.
- Whereas SX+ model will be available in 1.6 litres of engine capacity with petrol and diesel both.
- Even the seats come with Red and Black colour combo.
- It also offers ABS and 2 Airbags for the safety purpose.
Creta 2017 has a built in Arkamys sound mood that helps to opt for various sound enhancement options. The car also has Apple CarPlay, Mirror link and Andriod Auto that enables smartphone connectivity options with infotainment system of the car.
Hyundai Creta 2017 Price in India
The newly launched Hyundai Creta 2017 model has been priced at Rs. 9,28,547 for the E variant (Petrol). Whereas E+ will cost Rs. 9,99,900 for petrol and 1.4-litre diesel. The price for the S variant of the new Hyundai Creta 2017 starts from Rs. 11,33,808 for diesel one and the petrol model of SX+ variant start with the price of Rs. 11,97,393. The cost of Hyundai Creta 2017 edition goes upto Rs. 12,99,914 for petrol model and Rs. 14,56,615 for the 1.6 litre diesel model.
Now, what are you waiting for? Test drive the new Hyundai Creta 2017 with your nearby Hyundai dealer this festive season to make your trip a memorable one.
Also, Check Out