With the onset of Baisakhi comes the most vibrant event Jammu Mahotsav 2017 in Jammu. This four- day colorful annual show will commence from April 13 and will last upto April 16 at Bagh-E- Bahu in Jammu.
Organised by the Jammu & Kashmir Tourism, this is the biggest cultural show of the state that will be a fun fair for one and all. The event will showcase exhibition-cum-sale of handicrafts made by local artisans, traditional dancing and singing, cultural art and local food of Jammu & Kashmir. The Mahotsav is conducted with an aim to showcase cultural diversity of India and to enjoy festival like event with great fervour and enthusiasm.
Highlights of Jammu Mahotsav 2017
The state’s annual show will have
- Laser light and sound show
- Amusement rides
- Live band and DJ
- Performances by celebrities
- Various on the spot competitions
- Fashion shows
- Cultural extravaganza
- Multi cuisine food stalls
- Lucky draw
- Live art work
Jammu Mahotsav 2017
Website : www.jammufestival.com
Singers & attractions @ 2017 Jammu Mahotsav
Apart from the fun and frolic at the Mahotsav, visitors can enjoy live music by celebrity:
- Lakhwinder Wadali on April 13,
- Babbal Rai and Jassi Gill on April 16.
There will be adventure rides and fun games too at the Mahotsav that can win you exciting gifts and prizes. Also one can relish the multicultural food items like local Kashmiri cuisine, Punjabi food, South Indian food, Rajasthani etc.that will be available at the different food stalls. As the entry is free and open to all, the organizers are anticipating huge crowd of visitors to throng the event towards the weekend.
So, get ready to celebrate Baisakhi this season at Jammu Mahotsav 2017 and experience the fun and frolic with celebrities and artists from across India.
- 22 Social Media Websites Banned in Kashmir | People Unhappy - 29/04/2017
- 7 Online Grocery Stores of Chandigarh That Deliver at Your Doorstep - 28/04/2017
- 7 Prints Than Are in Trend for Girls This Summer Season - 27/04/2017
- 8 Awesome Forts Near Chandigarh That Are Now Heritage Hotels - 27/04/2017
- 10 Best Places to Eat in Amritsar (Veg & Non-Veg) – Dhabas & Restaurants - 27/04/2017