RRB Examinations 2017 conducted by the ‘Railway Recruitment Board’ to hire candidates aspiring for the most prestigious jobs in Railways now need an Aadhar Card for the verification of their admit cards. Not Kidding, if you do not have an Aadhar Card, then you must be prepared for a rejection at an early stage into RRB exams even before appearing for the same. Making Aadhar Card as a mandatory document to support the Admit Card verification as an ID proof and also the thumb impression embarked onto it to verify
Making Aadhar Card as a mandatory document to support the Admit Card verification as an ID proof and also the thumb impression embarked onto it to verify your identity even further for the bio-metric attendance, RRB exams have never been a cakewalk and with this, its even more cumbersome now.
RRB Exams 2017: Public Notification Out
Releasing an official notification in the Public Interest for all the aspiring candidates aiming for an employment opportunity with the Railways by cracking the Railway Recruitment Board examinations conducted by the board at various levels for vacancies introduced every year, the notice clearly states Aadhar Card being a necessary document to support your admit card at the time of verification even before you take the most prestigious RRB exams in 2017. Treating this as a mandatory step as a part of the ‘Registration process’ for the RRB exams 2017 this year, candidates are requested to bring in the Aadhar Card at the prescribed examination hall or the venue before taking the RRB tests 2017 this year.
RRB Exams 2017: What If You Don’t Have Aadhar Card?
Not being unruly and unjust with making Aadhar Card an essential document, RRB has ways out for those who do not possess or have lost or still have not got their Aadhar Cards issued by the Government Of India. Take a look.
- Candidates with lost Aadhar Card are eligible of they still possess their 12-digited Aadhar Number for RRB Exams 2017
- For those who have applied and still are not been issued the Aadhar Card shall atleast submit the 28-digit enrolment ID to candidates
- The Enrolment ID has been mentioned on the Aadhar Slip which is generated even before the Aadhar Card is issued
- The verification using Aadhar Card for the RRB 2017 exams shall ensure correct identity of the candidate
- The bio-metric attendance to be verified using thumb impression on Aadhar Card for RRB examinations
If you wish to seek an employment opportunity with Railways at technical and non-technical end, it is highly advisable to get your Aadhar Card issued in time for none would like compromise such a great career opportunity with Railways under Government of India via RRB tests just because of lack of Aadhar Card along with the E-admit cards/ hall tickets issued by the RRB from now on.
Read More About RRB Exams in 2017 :