Results of SBI PO Examination 2017 have been declared today i.e. on May 17, 2017, which was held on various slots in the month of April and May this year. The most awaited results of the “Preliminary Examinations” of the famous SBI Bank PO exams 2017 have been announced which was conducted for the recruitment of the post of “Probationary Officers” in the State Bank Of India on April 29th and 30th and May 6th and 7th in 2017. The results have been declared to recruit the probationary officers, in the state-run banks on May 17, 2017, i.e. today.
SBI PO Examination 2017 Results Released
Releasing the results today of the SBI Bank PO exams that are held every year eyed by almost all the graduates passing out from different fields to become bankers of tomorrow, SBI PO 2017 examination’s difficulty level has increased manifold making it more difficult for aspirants to crack these examinations. One may check the declared results on the official website of the SBI which is https://www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI PO Examination 2017, how to check result?
Here are the steps to be followed to check your results of SBI Bank PO Exam 2017.
- Visit the official site of SBI by clicking here
- Click on the results page marked in a red flag
- It would lead you the result link page
- Enter the Registration number/Roll No. for your SBI Bank PO 2017 to check the result
- Result screen would appear on the screen
- You may print or download the result page as required
SBI PO Examination 2017 – Procedure
- The preliminary exam results would be out based on them, further selection would continue
- Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam of SBI PO 2017 would be eligible for the ‘Descriptive exam’
- The second level of Descriptive exam of SBI Bank PO 2017 would be for 30 min. carrying 50 marks in all after the results.
- The Descriptive exam to test one’s language and communication skills in the English Language
- For those who clear the mains examination of 2017 SBI Bank PO, would have to undergo further shortlisting for the final result.
- Group exercises and interview to further serve as the shortlisting criteria for the BANK PO 2017 exam of SBI
- Recruitment process to give job opportunities for more than 2000+ aspirants of the SBI PO 2017 exam
For all those, who still have their hearts pounding while your result screen loads under the effect of heavy traffic today, we say, All the best folks! The D-day, the time has come and you need to exhibit high levels of patience while dealing with what the outcome of SBI PO 2017 exam result has to offer you!