Staff Selection Commission’s most sought after examination – SSC CGL 2017 has a notification and the last date for applying for this year’s exam is nearing its end. Candidates seeking provisional admission into the SSC CGL 2017 Examination this year for the recruitment into various Governmental departments of the Ministry shall do all the formalities requisite to submitting an application form on or before June 16, 2017.
The provisional admission deals with the fact that candidates shall apply online for the various posts released by the SSC this year via their online portal of the Commission’s official website at ssc.nic.in. No offline mode is accepted at the Commission’s end for SSC CGL 2017.
SSC CGL 2017: Last date is June 16
Releasing the application forms for starting the process to recruit via SSC CGL 2017, Commission had begun the process almost a month ago on May 16, 2017. The forms for the SSC CGL Exam to be held this year in 2017 commenced last month with a validity period to apply till June 16, 2017.
The application forms for the ‘Combined Graduate Level’ abbreviated as ‘CGL’ test conducted by the SSC in 2017 were made available on the Commission’s official website and are open to all the graduates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned against the respective posts and Grades of Ranks they are required to be.
While lacs of students register for the online Computer-Based Test (CBT) Tier 1 examination of SSC CGL every year, those who wish to apply this year for the SSC CGL 2017 examination are requested to complete all the requisite formalities for applying for the examination before June 16, 2017.
SSC CGL 2017: Steps to Apply
Here are a few simple steps which are to be followed to apply for the SSC CGL 2017 exam online.
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Read all the Important Instructions and Eligibility criteria pertaining to SSC CGL 2017
- Eligible graduates can further click on the apply now link
- Submit requisite details like Name, Father’s name, correspondence address etc.
- Upload a digital photograph and signature of requisite size
- Male Candidates are required to submit INR 100 as application fee
- The fee can be submitted either via Bank Challan or online debit card
- Submit all the details and a registration id would be generated
- Take note of Registration No. and Password for future reference
- Print the provisional admission form generated after completion of registration
SSC CGL 2017 : Notification Updates
Graduates who have passed out from their degree institutions are eligible to apply for the various posts for the SSC CGL 2017 exam. The CGL test conducted by SSC in 2017 has varied requirements which must be fulfilled by the candidates who wishes to take the test. SSC CGL 2017 is scheduled to be held from Aug 1, 2017, till Aug 20, 2017, this year in a Computer-Based format online test.
Aspiring candidates can check the latest notifications, updates and amendments released by the SSC at ssc.nic.in. Meanwhile, those who wish to apply for the aforementioned SSC CGL 2017 examination shall do so fast by visiting ssconline.nic.in to fill the application form.
More from SSC Notification