UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018: UPSC (Union Public Services Commission) started the online application form for the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Exam on last month. The online application process for the UPSC CAPF started on 25th April and the last date is coming near. All candidates who want to apply online for the UPSC CAPF Exam 2018 are advised to fill their application form on or before the last date. Here are the full details and procedure to apply online for the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018. Check all details.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 – Last Date
The last for the online application for the Union Public Services Commission – UPSC CAPF exam 2018 is coming near. The candidates are advised to fill their application form as soon as possible. The last date to submit the online application form for the UPSC CAPF exam is 21st May. To recall, the online application process was started on 25th April.
The admit card for the UPSC CAPF Exam 2018 will be out in the last week of July. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant ) Examination 2018 on 12th August. The exam will be conducted in two papers.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 – Procedure To Apply & All Other Important Details
How To Apply: All interested candidates who want to apply for the UPSC CAPF Exam 2018 can apply online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission. The Official Website of UPSC is www.upsconline.nic.in. Follow these steps to apply for the CAPF Exam 2018:
– First of all visit the official website of Union Public Services Commission – www.upsconline.nic.in
– Now Click on the first link i.e Online applications for various exam
– A new tab will be open in front of you. Here Click on the CAPF (AC) Exam.
– Now Click on the Part 1 Registration. After that read all conditions and Click on Accept.
– Fill All the details and then fill all details in part 2.
– Pay the application fee for the CAPF Exam 2018 and submit the application form.
– Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee: The application fee for the UPSC CAPF exam is Rs.200. This application fee is for the candidates belonging to the General and OBC Category. There is no application fee for the candidates belonging to SC and ST category. Also, as per Union Public Services Commission, there is no application fee for the CAPF exam for women all category.
For More Details – UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018