Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 has been launched in India and its going to drive Indian automobile sector crazy. Dream sedan for many, Volvo S60 is the first ever Polestar model launch in India. The powerful first look of Volvo S60 Polestar has already carved a niche for itself within minutes of its launch. Openly being compared to the rival AMG series of Mercedes, Volvo S60 Polestar in India is soon going to be one hot selling products of the year in the automobile industry because it is going to be the ‘Quickest’ car that has been launched by Volvo in India.
About Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 in India
Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 has been launched today itself i.e. on April 14,2017 and is already the hot topic of discussion pan India. The fresh new look of the sedan, Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 is available in the Indian Markets with only one variant but that is not all, the hotwheel ride brings forth with it a vow of launching other variants of polestar models soon for Indian consumers.
Volvo S60 Price in India
Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 has been introduced at a price of INR 52.50 lacs only in India which is the first ever road car designed by Polestar for the Sweden-based Automobile company Volvo.
Salient Features of Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 in India
Claiming it to be as a “Performance Wing” of the Swedish firm Volvo, Volvo S60 Polestar is getting a thumbs up for what all it has to offer. The key features of the sedan are listed as follows :
- Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 is the first ever Polestar model in India
- 2.0 L engine, 4 cylinders producing 362 bhp & 470 Nm torque
- 8-speed automatic transmission unit along with paddle shifters
- Electronically driven air flaps
- 0-100 kmph sprint is done in 4.7 seconds
- Peak value of speed electronically limited to 250 kmph
- Glossy black treatment of front
- Dual airbags at front, passenger airbags and SIPS airbags
- Whiplash protection for the front seat
- ISOFIX mounts
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) systems
- 20-inch Polestar alloy wheels
- Sporty leather upholstery
- Twin-charged (turbo and supercharged) petrol engine
Comparison of Volvo S60 Polestar with previous Model
After lots of improvisations and improvements, the Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 has following features that are now an improved version of previous launches.
- Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 is lighter bt atleast 20 kgs than previous model
- Smaller engine with 4 cylinders as compared to T6 engine (6 cylinders in previous model)
- 2L variant as compared to 3L in previous model
- Adopted lightweight material in manufacturing
- Larger and more powerful braking system
- Faster as 0.1 seconds quicker than previous version
Volvo S60 Polestar 2017, Volvo’s Goals
Volvo with the launch of its most powerful and quickest sedans in India, Volvo S60 Polestar in 2017 has aimed to achieve the target of selling around 2000 cars in India against 1500 last year. Openly claiming to cater to “Classes and not Masses”, Volvo S60 Polestar was eagerly awaited by automobile enthusiasts and established businessmen who leave no opportunity to grab the latest hotwheels post their launch.
Giving a stiff competition to rival, Volvo S60 Polestar has already swept off feet of many aspirants and given chills to its contemporaries to come up with what they call as “Better than the Best.” Volvo Auto India, making revelations that new Polestar models to be launched in India soon, all rival contemporaries need to buck up and push themselves beyond their limits because the toughest competitor this dream sedan Volvo S60 Polestar 2017 can get is, its own new variant may be !!!
Also Read :