The number of vehicles in Chandigarh are increasing at an alarming rate and thus are the number of accidents. In this video, an ambulance collides with a car at Transport Chownk on Madhya Marg. The video might disturb you, so we suggest not to watch it if you are not a brave hearted person.
Scroll down for the Video
While the accident happened in Chandigarh, it was caught live on Chandigarh Traffic Police’s CCTV camera installed at a pole on the transport chownk. Accidents do happen but you might not have seen an ambulance collide with a car so badly even after it was having the siren on top of it.
The ambulance was carrying a patient. As soon as it collided with a car coming on high spped from the side, the patient fell on the road. He was already critical and was being rushed to the hospital. The video shows it clearly.
Play the video to watch:
It happened in year 2012 but even today, the video teaches us not to rush on red lights. If you see the timer ticking, it is better to stop rather than speeding up to cross the lights.
Secondly, whenever, you see an ambulance, please give way and do your part in saving a life.
Check Out Our Video Section
- Chadra – Kamal Khan & Kuwar Virk | (Official Video) - 20/06/2017
- Car Nachdi (Gippy Grewal & Bohemia) – Official Video - 13/06/2017
- Maha Board 10th SSC Result 2017 (Declared) Today at 1 PM – Check Now - 13/06/2017
- JEE Advanced 2017 Result Out Today | Every Student To Get 11 Bonus Marks - 11/06/2017
- SGGS (Khalsa) College, Sector 26 – Courses, Fees & Admission Details - 11/06/2017