To celebrate Woman’s Day 2017 in Chandigarh and make you win some really cool exciting prizes, we are back with yet another photo contest. This time it is dedicated to the women of the city beautiful.
The best thing is that it’s not just about your picture, you can send the picture of your mother, your sister, your daughter or your wife. Through this initiative, we intend to salute women and bring a smile on their face. Join us in this initiative as we have some awesome stuff to be given away. And yes, – It’s absolutely FREE.
How to Participate:
The Prizes to be Won:
- FREE services worth Rs. 2000 at The Vintage Salon.
- FREE donuts from Super Donuts.
- The above services are absolutely FREE and there are NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
- Flat 25% off on jewellery items available at Rajita Silver Jewellery & Crafts at Khadi Store in Sector 22.
- Flat 30% off on Cake Baking Courses from Cake Mall.
- Many more announcements coming soon.
The Work Flow:
- Every photo received will be assigned a Contestant Number.
- These photos will then be uploaded on our Facebook Page: Chandigarh – My City, My Pride!
- We’ll reply to your email informing you your contestant number.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges.
- The winning criteria will include – the number of likes received on your picture, dress, elegance, personality, background in the picture and other factors.
- Winners will be announced on 11th March 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- Since it is a Woman’s Day Contest, only females are allowed to participate.
- By sending the photo, you agree to the point that we can upload the photo publically on our social channels.
- Last date for sending your photos is 7th March, 2017. (Till Midnight).
- The photograph should be clear and should show your face.
- Only one photo will be accepted per contestant.
For any queries, you may reach us at email@example.com
For the results of our last contest and to know what winners got, please click HERE.
- Chandigarh Woman Dies After Falling From Auto | Eye-Witness Say She Was Pushed From Inside - 24/03/2017
- Mohali Woman Murders Husband | Body Found Stuffed in Suitcase - 20/03/2017
- 7 Characteristics of Chandigarh Guys That Make Them Unique - 17/03/2017
- Chandigarh Has 3 Lakes & Here’s All You’d Like to Know About Them - 16/03/2017
- Sector 35 Chandigarh Gets its First Microbrewery | It’s The Brew Estate - 04/03/2017