In another big story that it is making the city residents drool over its achievements, Chandigarh International Airport has launched yet another new domestic flight from the international airport. This time it is Jammu.
Welcoming IndiGo to do the honours, Chandigarhians now await this new launch with a great zeal. The first Chandigarh Jammu flight would take off on March 26, 2017 from the Chandigarh International Airport. Apart from the flights being launched to Jaipur on the same day by both the airlines, IndiGo and Jet airways, the Jammu flight is catching all the attention owing to the fact that it enjoys monopoly of being launched by IndiGo airlines only.
Chandigarh – Jammu Flight Details
The flight would depart from the city beautiful at 1:35pm and reach Jammu at 2:50 pm.
The arrival would be at 4:40pm in Chandigarh after commencing from Jammu at 3:25pm.
Frequency of this flight would be on a daily basis.
The one-way fare for the same is estimated to be around INR 3200.
Highlights of the New Launch
Initiation of such flights enhances the business opportunities for many traders who were hesitant to travel by road and rail networks earlier. Major features of the launch are listed as follows:
- Status of being the first ever launch of its kind
- Connectivity to lonesome struck area Jammu
- Easier, better and faster travel
- Reasonably priced fares
- Short duration
- No halts
- Daytime arrival and departure timings
- Good road connectivity to airport
Chandigarh on the National Map
Chandigarh city finds another reason to be the major highlight of our national map after being one of the best road connected networks with the launch of this Chandigarh Jammu flight. Daily frequency, Short duration flights, nominal fares and day time arrival and departures simply rule the entire scenario.
Bringing forth this launch would definitely benefit the city residents who had no other option but to travel for hours via other routes to reach Jammu. Moreover, this launch would be advantageous for students, patients and travellers from Jammu who visit the city often for various purposes.
Also, Check Out
- Chandigarh | An 18 Year Old Boy & 12th Class Girl Commit Suicide - 29/03/2017
- Chandigarh Councillors to go on a Study Tour to 4 Different Cities - 28/03/2017
- 5 Posh Areas of Mohali That Are Admired by Everyone - 28/03/2017
- 7 Exotic Salad Bars in Chandigarh that Break the Odds - 28/03/2017
- Chandigarh’s Panjab University Increases Fee by 12.5% - 28/03/2017