Haryana Government has now decided to expand the ‘Saksham Yuva’ Scheme. The government has decided to bring the unemployed graduate under the scheme. From 1st April 2017, the unemployed graduate will get the allowances as mentioned in the scheme. Earlier, this scheme was made for the post graduate unemployed youth but from 1st April it will also provide benefits to the unemployed youth graduates of Haryana.
About the Scheme
On the occasion of the golden jubilee of the Haryana state, the Chief Minister, Mahohar lal Khattar launched many schemes. And ‘Saksham Yuva ‘ scheme was one of such scheme that went very well in the region. Haryana Government has invested around Rs. 324 crore for the scheme.
- The Scheme was launched by Haryana Government on the occasion of its Golden Jubilee celebration.
- The unemployed graduates have to register themselves with the Saksham Portal.
- Under the scheme, unemployed graduate youth will provided with Rs. 9000.
- The family income of the youth should not exceed Rs. 3 lakh per annum from all sources and the candidate should not join any company.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- He/She should be graduated from University of Delhi, Chandigarh or Haryana.
The scheme has involvement of many private sector companies and web portal.
Benefits to Youth
The scheme was launched to provide various benefits to the unemployed graduates of Haryana state. The main objective of the scheme was to provide the opportunities to the unemployed youths to make their future strong.
- Can get to earn while training and employment after that.
- Skill development programme will be given in 10 different fields.
- Enhance the quality of work of the unemployed youth.
- Motivation for the unemployed youth of the state.
Till now 9545 unemployed postgraduates youth have registered themselves at the portal and out of which 1356 have been engaged in different departments in the state under different fields of their choice.
All the departments, boards, corporations and universities have been asked to update the employment department with the upcoming vacancies so that the department could inform the registered youth regarding the jobs.