The most talked about Rose Festival in Chandigarh is all set to be held at Rose Garden from 17th Feb 2017 and the MC (Municipal Corporation) has some big plans to make it a memorable one.
A green signal has been given to the helicopter ride in the upcoming Rose Festival by the MC. A company named as Green Hawk Air has been finalised that will provide helicopter rides to the visitors of Rose Fest in Chandigarh. This is for the very first time that the people of the city will be able to enjoy an aerial view of the upcoming Rose Festival in Chandigarh in a Helicopter.
Details of Helicopter Ride at Rose Fest 2017
The helicopter ride will start from Sector 17 Parade Ground and will get down to the same place after 7 minutes. People will get to enjoy the Rose Fest 2017 from above 700 feet of the ground level.
- 2 Choppers will be available for the ride.
- Each one of these helicopters will carry 6 persons at a time.
- 7 minutes helicopter ride will be offered to the visitors, in which it will cover Sector 17 Plaza, Sukhna lake Leisure valley and Rose Garden.
- It will cost you Rs. 3500 per person for this helicopter ride in Chandigarh.
- Ride will start from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- The time slots that have been decided are 9 AM- 11 AM, 11 AM- 1 PM, 1 PM- 2 PM, 2 PM- 3 PM and 3:30 PM- 5 PM.
2 Ex-army pilots have been roped in to carry out the helicopter rides over the city beautiful Chandigarh during this 2017 edition of Rose Festival.
Helicopter Ride Tickets Sale Points in Chandigarh
The sale of the tickets for the helicopter ride will start from 10th Feb 2017 as to avoid the rush at the time of Rose Festival. The tickets will also have a colour coding system to provide a proper time slot to the people. And the tickets can be booked from any of the places as mentioned:
- Main entrance of Elante Mall.
- Sector 17 Hot Millions.
- Main entrance of DT Mall in IT Park.
- Punjab stores (Sector 9)
- Parade Ground ticket counter at Sector 17.
Although one can also book the ticket for the helicopter ride on spot at the Parade Ground during the Rose fest in the city beautiful Chandigarh, but this would only be possible if tickets are available at that time.
So get ready for this helicopter ride and enjoy an aerial view of the city beautiful during Chandigarh Rose Festival 2017.