Kailash Bahl DAV (KB DAV) Public School, Chandigarh was founded on 1st February, 1994. Since its inception, KBDAV Sector 7B, Chandigarh has managed itself to be counted amongst the best public school in the tricity. Located in Sector 7B, Chandigarh, the philosophy of KB DAV has always made it to be at the forefront and is affiliated to CBSE Board. The school has been performing well in academics, cultural, social and sports and has made its name in the field of Roller Skating up to International level.
KBDAV has succeeded in scholastic as well co-scholastic fields and continues to excel in CBSE Class X & XII board examinations results.
Though KB DAV-7 has classes starting from nursery and going up to XII. The struggle for admission mainly starts from nursery class itself. For parents who might be interested in admission for their children to KB D.A.V. 7 preschool shall get help from the information herein.
Admission Process for Applying at KB DAV, Chandigarh:
Downloading the Application Form:
Admission forms are already out and are available from first week of December, 2016 on school’s website. You can click on the following direct link:
After downloading the application form, you are required to fill the details as asked. The duly filled form can then be submitted till second week of december, 2016. This submission has to be done between 9:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
Filling the Application Form:
There are two pages in the application form which needs to be filled duly. The information like age, name, etc. must be provided in the application form as mentioned thereby. All this information must be supported by suitable documents like birth certificate, etc. Registration does not guarantee admission. For further guidelines, the following link should be followed:-
Documents Needed for Nursery Admissions:
- Original Birth Certificate that should be issued by registrar of births and deaths.
- Photocopy of the child’s aadhar card
- Recent photographs of the child, mother and father.
Depositing the Application Form:
The application form along with required documents should be submitted at the KB DAV school counter/office within the second week of December. Application form is free but a sum of Rs. 100 needs to be deposited when the application form is submitted. School authority will verify the form to ensure all the information is filled in correctly.
Eligibility Criteria in KBDAV, School, Chandigarh
For nursery admissions, the age of your ward should be between 2 years 6 months to 3 years 5 months.
Total Seats in Nursery = 80
25% of seats are reserved for EWS.
At the nursery level, the admission at KB DAV 7 will be done by lucky draw of lots. The draw of lots will take place in the third week of January most likely to be on 21st january at 11 a.m. The students are admitted at the start of academic session. Also no change in date of birth is allowed once the student is admitted.
- K.B. D.A.V., Sector 7, Chandigarh has transport facilities for areas in and around chandigarh. A form needs to filled for availing transport services which then needs to be submitted at the school counter. The transport application form can be fetched from the following link: http://www.kbdav.org/TRANSPORT%20Form%202014-15.pdf
- The transport fees should be paid for 11 months in 4 installments. The first installment will be for the month of April and has to be paid at the time of admission along with the rest admission fee.
- Next installment shall be payable in Oriental Bank Of Commerce, S.C.O. 3, Sector-27C, Chandigarh along with quarter fee installment of the school.
KB DAV School, Sector 7: Fee Structure:
The fee details are as given below:
Admission Fee: Rs. 16200
Caution Money: Rs. 3000 (Refundable)
Tution Fee: Rs. 6365 (Quarterly)
Annual Charges: Rs. 2555 (Quarterly)
Multimedia: Rs. 325 (Quarterly)
Medical: Rs. 130 (Quarterly)
Total: Rs. 28575 (including first quarter fee)
*Last week for submission of fee is till second week of February.
- Display of the list of eligible applicants will take place in the last week of december.
- Display of the list of selected applicants will take place by the third week of January.
- Waiting list will be displayed in the third week of January.
- If required, display of the admissions from the waiting list will take place by mid february.
For details, you can check this following link: http://www.kbdav.org/fee_detail.html