Desi Chinese Food has become a buzz in Chandigarh – at least amongst the youth. But Chandigarh’s young masses don’t have to worry about hoarding packets of dehydrated Chinese food at home as they can enjoy the best of it at Sector 15, Patel Market. Take your family, friends or maybe your girlfriends too (if they do not have OCD for hygiene) at this buzzing place to enjoy an amazing variety of Chinese food – fit for our Punjabi palates.
Chinese food is something for what ain’t no mountain is higher for anyone. But don’t worry you guys you don’t have to climb a mountain for the tastiest Chinese food in Chandigarh, instead you just have to take few lefts and rights and reach the Chinese Cuisine Market in Sector 15, Patel Market.
The Chinese Cuisine market has a colossal variety of Veg and Non Veg food. Let’s have a look at some of the amazing food items that they offer:
- Fried Rice
- Spring Rolls
- Chinese and American Choupseys
And, even, there are Italian, American and Indian options like:
- Kathi Rolls(Veg. and Non Veg.)
- Pav Bhaji
Moreover, they also have amazing Paranthas and milkshakes.
Pocket Friendly and Fast Service.
Apart from being full of amazing variety of foods the Chinese Cuisine Market in Sector 15 won’t burn a hole in your pocket even if you order a number of items. The prices:
- Vegetarian Items range from Rs 50- Rs 140.
- Non Veg Items start from Rs 60- Rs 350.
Since the prices are low, the young generation of Chandigarh can go to this place anytime they want at any of the shop in the market without thinking twice. You’ll get the same taste at every shop you visit and will not have to wait for so long once you give your order. The order will reach your table in about 15 minutes.
Home Delivery Also Available
The shops at Chinese food market Chandigarh also offer Home Delivery. So if you feel sluggish someday and don’t feel like moving your limbs then move your fingers and order your favorites and enjoy your comfort food in the comfort of your home.
Charges and Conditions:
- Home Delivery available only on orders of Rs 300 or above.
- Delivery is free.
Open For 12 hrs, Seven Days of the Week.
The service is on from 9 am to 9 pm from Monday to Sunday. So guys you can indulge yourself in great food at any in in the given time.
Also, Check Out
- You Can Now Be Fined For Vehicle Violation At Panjab University Chandigarh - 26/06/2017
- Kajol & Dhanush’s Movie VIP 2 (Lalkar) – Official Trailer Looks Promising - 26/06/2017
- DU Admissions 2017 | Cut Off, Documents Required & Important Dates - 26/06/2017
- Chandigarh’s Sector 17 Subway To Get Painted In Colorful Murals - 24/06/2017
- Mohali Gets Its First Organic Agriculture Market in Sector 76 - 24/06/2017